Subject: [Acme] RFC 8823 on Extensions to Automatic Certificate Management Environment for End-User S/MIME Certificates

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 10:49:38 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8823

        Title:      Extensions to Automatic Certificate Management 
                    Environment for End-User S/MIME Certificates 
        Author:     A. Melnikov
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-acme-email-smime-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8823

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8823

This document specifies identifiers and challenges required to enable
the Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) to issue
certificates for use by email users that want to use S/MIME.

This document is a product of the Automated Certificate Management Environment Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC