Subject: [Acme] acme interim

From: Deb Cooley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 12:08:48 -0400

ACME Interim Meeting, Wednesday 29 Sep 2021 from 18:00 to 19:00 UTC

Meetecho link:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=b6634a5b-f143-4a07-b745-d7854df55b5f

Note Well, technical difficulties and administrivia – 5 minutes
Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Node ID Update - Brian Sipos - 5 minutes
draft-ietf-acme-integrations Update - Friel, Shekh-Yusef, Richardson - 10
minutes
draft-friel-acme-subdomains Update - Friel, Shekh-Yusef, Richardson - 10
minutes
Automated Certificate Renewal Environment (ACME) Renewal Information (ARI)
Extension - Aaron Gable - 20 minutes
Any other business (AOB) and/or recap - All - 10 min

I'll upload this too (as soon as I figure out how).
Deb Cooley (and Yoav Nir)

---

From: Deb Cooley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 12:56:50 -0400

A quick reminder.  Our interim is on Wed at 1800-1900 UTC.  The agenda is
up on the data tracker as well as the meetecho link.

If you are briefing and would like slides posted, let us know (unless you
can merely post them yourself - rookie co-chair here).

Also if someone wants to volunteer to be a minute taker, we would be
forever grateful.

Deb (and Yoav)