Subject: [Acme] I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-subdomains-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:33:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ACME for Subdomains
        Authors         : Owen Friel
                          Richard Barnes
                          Tim Hollebeek
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-subdomains-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document outlines how ACME can be used by a client to obtain a
   certificate for a subdomain identifier from a certification
   authority.  The client has fulfilled a challenge against a parent
   domain but does not need to fulfill a challenge against the explicit
   subdomain as certificate policy allows issuance of the subdomain
   certificate without explicit subdomain ownership proof.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-subdomains/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-acme-subdomains-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/