Subject: [Acme] IETF 112 acme agenda

From: Deb Cooley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 05:59:53 -0500

Here is the agenda for Thursday's session.
Comments and revisions welcome.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Automated Certificate Management Environment (acme)

IETF 112, Thursday, 11 November 2021 1430-1530 UTC

MeetEcho link:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf112/?group=acme&short=&item=1

Agenda

Note Well, technical difficulties and administrivia (chairs) – 5 min
IETF Code of Conduct (chairs) - 5 min
Document Status (chairs) – 5 min

Work items

 - draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-06 (Sipos) - 10 min
 - draft-aaron-acme-ari-00 (Gable) - 10 min
 - draft-ietf-acme-integrations (Friel, Shekh-Yusef, Richardson) - 10
minutes
 - draft-ietf-acme-subdomains (Friel, Barnes, Hollebeek, Richardson) - 10
minutes

AOB - 5 min