Subject: [Acme] Francesca Palombini's Discuss on draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 03:24:24 -0800

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist-08: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work on this document.

Many thanks to Sean Turner for his in-depth review, which uncovered a number of
points worth fixing:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/art/6gRj3ieBe2mIdCa10IfOIoFf7Eg/

Additionally, I have one more non blocking comment below.

Francesca

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. -----

Section 3, 201 (Created) Response example

FP: the response is missing the Content-Type field.