Subject: [Acme] Murray Kucherawy's Discuss on draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 21:30:50 -0800

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist-08: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of easy but necessary ones:

Please use the correct BCP 14 boilerplate in Section 2, and I believe those
references need to be normative.

Also, I think this document, like draft-ietf-acme-authority-token, needs a
normative reference to RFC 4648 if it's going to use base64url().

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to Sean Turner for the ARTART review.

I support Francesca's DISCUSS.

The shepherd writeup appears to be confused with the one for
draft-ietf-acme-authority-token.  This one has the abstract for that one, for
example.