Subject: [Actn] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-actn-poi-use-case-02.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 20:49:05 +0530

Hi All,

We have updated the ACTN usecase draft regarding Packet+Optical Integration
(POI).

The main changes:
- Detailed Introduction
- A new section on POI Scenario
- Figure describing coordination between multiple domains
- Bin as new Co-author
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-actn-poi-use-case-02

Any reviews/comments would be appreciated.

Regards,
Dhruv

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 28, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-actn-poi-use-case-02.txt
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>, Oscar Gonzalez de
Dios <[email-masked]>, Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>, Xian Zhang <
[email-masked]>, Bin-Yeong Yoon <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dhody-actn-poi-use-case-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dhody-actn-poi-use-case
Revision:       02
Title:          Packet Optical Integration (POI) Use Cases for Abstraction
and Control of Transport Networks (ACTN)
Document date:  2014-05-26
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-actn-poi-use-case-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-actn-poi-use-case/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-actn-poi-use-case-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-actn-poi-use-case-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the Abstraction and Control of Transport
   Networks (ACTN) use cases related to Packet and Optical Integration
   (POI), that may be potentially deployed in various transport networks
   and apply to different applications.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat