Subject: [Actn] FW: I-D Action: draft-kumaki-actn-multitenant-vno-00.txt

From: "Kenji Kumaki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:34:40 +0900

Hi

We just submitted the following draft. Comments and feedback would be highly
appreciated. 

Thanks,
Kenji

---
Kenji Kumaki, Ph.D.  <[email-masked]>
Head of IP & Optical Core Networks
KDDI Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 12:45 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumaki-actn-multitenant-vno-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : ACTN : Use case for Multi Tenant VNO
        Authors         : Kenji Kumaki
                          Takuya Miyasaka
	Filename        : draft-kumaki-actn-multitenant-vno-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-05-29

Abstract:
   This document provides a use case that addresses the need for
   facilitating virtual network operation: creation and operation of
   multi-tenant virtual networks that use the common core network
   resources.  This will accelerate a rapid service deployment of new
   services, including more dynamic and elastic services, and improve
   overall network operations and scaling of existing services.  This
   use case addresses the aforementioned needs within a single operator
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumaki-actn-multitenant-vno/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumaki-actn-multitenant-vno-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt