Subject: [Add] Mirja Kühlewind's No Record on charter-ietf-add-00-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 05:09:37 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-add-00-04: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-add/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for an update before I ballot...

---

From: Mirja Kuehlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 14:11:41 +0100

Sorry, this was on the wrong charter… I’m a yes here now!

> On 20. Feb 2020, at 14:09, Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
>