Subject: [Add] Reminder: ADD Interim Session 1- September 10 - 13:00UTC

From: "Deen, Glenn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 21:56:56 +0000

Reminder: ADD has an Interim meeting September 10, 2020
Regards
Glenn

Session 1: IETF ADD Sept Interim
----------------------------------------------

Thursday, September 10, 2020

1:00 pm | (UTC+00:00) Azores | 2 hrs 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 171 289 8851
Meeting password: 2JApmuZs8R8

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m01c29a9f977bb9672a3153c9d851e2c3

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1c22546263ddde0ad4cd1a9cd3747455

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1712898851## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1712898851%23%23*01*
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m78880b52e6435c2f103ea9cea1a66e43

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.
Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]