Subject: [Add] Weekly github digest (ADD Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 03:32:59 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements (+13/-1/💬23)
  13 issues created:
  - Section 2. Terminology: add definition to terms (by JoGSal)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/27 
  - This should really be two documents (by ekr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/26 
  - VPNs can also use DNS for routing decisions (section 3.3) (by magicalo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/25 
  - Usefulness of limited domains (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/24 
  - VPN requirements reduce to nothing (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/23 
  - What is the purpose of 3.1.2 "Encrypted forwarder"? (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/22 
  - Value proposition conflict (by ekr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/21 
  - Describe workable network topologies (by ekr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/20 
  - Unencrypted forwarders are hardly "classic" (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/19 
  - Authenticating the network-provided resolver (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/18 
  - Limit this to equivalent resolvers (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/17 
  - Associated discovery security differences (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/16 
  - Don't talk about "hard-coding" (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/15 

  9 issues received 23 new comments:
  - #26 This should really be two documents (7 by chris-box, ekr, martinthomson, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/26 
  - #24 Usefulness of limited domains (1 by magicalo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/24 
  - #22 What is the purpose of 3.1.2 "Encrypted forwarder"? (2 by chris-box, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/22 [design] 
  - #20 Describe workable network topologies (8 by chris-box, ekr, tireddy2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/20 [design] 
  - #19 Unencrypted forwarders are hardly "classic" (1 by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/19 
  - #18 Authenticating the network-provided resolver (1 by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/18 
  - #17 Limit this to equivalent resolvers (1 by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/17 [design] 
  - #16 Associated discovery security differences (1 by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/16 [design] [help wanted] 
  - #15 Don't talk about "hard-coding" (1 by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/15 

  1 issues closed:
  - Don't talk about "hard-coding" https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/15 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/wg-materials