Subject: [Add] Weekly github digest (ADD Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 00:55:53 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr (+2/-1/💬9)
  2 issues created:
  - Which name is authenticated? (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/41 
  - Is this ServiceMode example valid? (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/40 

  2 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #41 Which name is authenticated? (7 by bemasc, martinthomson, mstojens, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/41 
  - #40 Is this ServiceMode example valid? (2 by martinthomson, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/40 

  1 issues closed:
  - Is this ServiceMode example valid? https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/40 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove use of "." with AttrLeaf (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/pull/42 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Remove use of "." with AttrLeaf
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/pull/42 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-requirements
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-dnr