Subject: [Add] Testing DDR end to end...

From: "Vinny Parla (vparla)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 19:43:29 +0000

Just to pile on here.  Congrats to both Apple and Microsoft for adding
support for DDR !

Cisco Umbrella now has DDR, DoT and DoH officially GA'd in the main
resolvers.

If you want to test either the Apple or Microsoft client functionality, feel
free to hit our DNS Resolvers.  
Please send any issues or questions to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

208.67.222.222
208.67.220.220

2620:119:35::35
2620:119:53::53

208.67.222.123
208.67.220.123

2620:119:35::123
2620:119:53::123

Cisco Umbrella Enhances Support of DNS Over HTTPS - Cisco Umbrella
<https://umbrella.cisco.com/blog/enhancing-support-dns-encryption-with-dns-o
ver-https> 
Cisco Interop: Discovery of Designated Resolvers Protocol Implemented -
Cisco Blogs
<https://blogs.cisco.com/security/cisco-interop-discovery-of-designated-reso
lvers-protocol-implemented> 

Thanks,

-Vinny