Subject: [Add] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-05.txt

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 09:20:07 +0530

This revision
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-05
addresses
comments from the WG during the presentation at IETF-113.  The attributes
clientauth and identityurl are removed from the draft. Restricted the use
of URL in resinfourl attribute to be treated as diagnostic information for
IT staff only.

Further comments and suggestions are welcome.

-Tiru & Med

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 at 14:00
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-05.txt
To: Tirumaleswar Reddy.K <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Boucadair <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tirumaleswar Reddy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-reddy-add-resolver-info
Revision:       05
Title:          DNS Resolver Information
Document date:  2022-04-13
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-05.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for DNS resolvers to publish
   information about themselves.  Clients can use the resolver
   information to identify the capabilities of DNS resolvers.

The IETF Secretariat