Subject: [Add] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-10.txt

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:09:54 +0530

This revision
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns
addresses comments from the WG during the presentation at IETF-113.

-Tiru, Ben, Dan & Kevin

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 at 13:56
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-10.txt
To: Tirumaleswar Reddy.K <[email-masked]>, Benjamin Schwartz <
[email-masked]>, Dan Wing <[email-masked]>, Kevin Smith <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tirumaleswar Reddy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns
Revision:       10
Title:          Establishing Local DNS Authority in Split-Horizon
Environments
Document date:  2022-04-13
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-10.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-10

Abstract:
   When split-horizon DNS is deployed by a network, certain domains can
   be resolved authoritatively by the network-provided DNS resolver.
   DNS clients that don't always use this resolver might wish to do so
   for these domains.  This specification describes how clients can
   confirm the local resolver's authority over these domains.

The IETF Secretariat