Subject: [Adslmib] RFC 3705 on High Capacity Textual Conventions for MIB Modules Using Performance History Based on 15 Minute Intervals

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:29:45 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3705

        Title:      High Capacity Textual Conventions for MIB Modules
                    Using Performance History Based on 15 Minute
                    Intervals
        Author(s):  B. Ray, R. Abbi
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 24158
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-adslmib-hc-tc-07.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3705.txt

This document presents a set of High Capacity Textual Conventions
for use in MIB modules which require performance history based upon
15 minute intervals.  The Textual Conventions defined in this
document extend the conventions presented in RFC 3593 to 64 bit
resolution using the conventions presented in RFC 2856.

This document is a product of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.