Subject: [Adslmib] LCS MIB drafts

From: "Michael Sneed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 13:24:12 -0500

The two LCS MIB drafts have been out for a while now, but there has been 
minimal commentary on the list.  That must mean 1) everyone is happy with 
them, or 2) no one has read them, or 3) no one cares.

If everyone is happy, that is great.  But as chair I have a hard time 
determining consensus when only the authors post.  Without feedback of some 
sort it is hard to determine if we are ready for last call.  So, if you are 
silently happy, please speak up!

Regards,

Mike

_________________________________________________________________
Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar – includes FREE pop-up blocking! 
http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:00:48 +0200

Hi Mike,

My comments are:
- As long as the SCM LCS MIB is aligned with DSLF WT-96v1 (now on a letter
ballot) I belong to the "everyone is happy" group.
- If implementing the MCM LCS MIB is OPTIONAL even for MCM based systems,
which means the MIB provides management functions BEYOND the LC independent
MIB, and if someone will be happier with that MIB then I don't care.

Regards,
Moti Morgenstern

Senior Systems Engineer
ECI Telecoms Ltd.
Broadband Access Division
30 Hasivim St.
Petach Tikva, Israel 49517
Tel.: +972-3-9266258
Fax: +972-3-9287342
Cell: +972-55-786258
e-mail: [email-masked]
www.ecitele.com

This transmission and any files attached to it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information and is intended only for the named recipient.   If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
re-transmission, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this information
is strictly prohibited.

                      "Michael Sneed"                                                                                                  
                      <sneedmike@              To:      [email-masked]                                                               
                      hotmail.com>             cc:                                                                                     
                      Sent by:                 Subject: [Adslmib] LCS MIB drafts                                                       
                      adslmib-admin@                                                                                                   
                      ietf.org                                                                                                         

                      09/03/2004 20:24                                                                                                 

Regards,

Mike

_________________________________________________________________
Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar ? includes FREE pop-up blocking!
http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:34:30 +0100

Hi Moti,

	Please let me re-assure you that:

	1.  The SCM LCS MIB is aligned with the DSLF WT-96v1. 

	2. The use of the MCM LCS MIB is OPTIONAL for MCM based systems and
MUST NOT be used for SCM based systems. This is clearly stated, both in the
Abstract section and throughout the document.

	Best Regards,

	Menachem Dodge.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 9:01 AM
To: Michael Sneed
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Adslmib] LCS MIB drafts

Hi Mike,

My comments are:

Regards,
Moti Morgenstern

Senior Systems Engineer
ECI Telecoms Ltd.

This transmission and any files attached to it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information and is intended only for the named recipient.   If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
re-transmission, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited.

                      "Michael Sneed"

                      hotmail.com>             cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [Adslmib] LCS MIB
drafts                                                       
                      adslmib-admin@

                      ietf.org

                      09/03/2004 20:24

Regards,

Mike