Subject: [Adslmib] draft-ietf-adslmib-gshdslbis-06

From: "Clay Sikes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:04:45 -0400

All,

Version -06 has been placed on the ADSL MIB Group's Web page. The 
changes work the issues identified by Bert Wijnen on September 23rd. The 
changes include:

   1. Improved the wording of  the last sentence in the Abstract.
   2. Added the last paragraph to the IANA Considerations section to
      specify that no action is required from the IANA.
   3. Updated the LAST-UPDATED date.
   4. Added a copyright statement in the module's description.
   5. Updated the REVISION date.
   6. Corrected, I hope, the normative and informative reference
      associations.
   7. Added RFC xxxx references through out to ease RFC number assignment.

Please let me know if there are any corrections or adjustments that need 
to be made.

Sorry it took so long to spin out this version. Got a hurricane this 
weekend and it took out the electrical grid for a few days.

Thanks,
Clay Sikes

-- Paradyne Mail --

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib