Subject: [Adslmib] Re: gshdslbis-07 I-D Submission

From: "Clay Sikes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:01:16 -0400

Hi Mike,

Last Wednesday, 10/6/2004, I submitted version -07 to address Randy's 
comments on version -06. I got the IETF acknowledgment that -07 was 
received below. However, -07 has not yet been posted. Please advise if I 
need to do anything. I don't want to be over barring, yet I want to keep 
this moving forward.

Thanks,
Clay

Internet Draft Submission Manager wrote:

>Greetings:
>                                                                                
>This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your Internet-Draft
>submission or message to [email-masked].
>If you submitted an Internet-Draft, then it will be posted
>on the Internet-Drafts page of the IETF Web site, and an I-D Action 
>message will be sent to the I-D-Announce List.  If you need to track the 
>status of your Internet-Draft submission at a later date, then please 
>send a note to [email-masked] (using the suggested subject line 
>Status of I-D Submission: <filename>) and reference this auto-response 
>acknowledgement in the body.
>                                                                                
>Please note that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication
>as RFCs must conform to the requirements specified in I-D Checklist
>(<http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html>) or they will be returned
>to the author(s) for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat strongly 
>recommends that you address all of the issues raised in this document 
>before submitting a request to publish your Internet-Draft to the IESG.
>                                                                                
>The IETF Secretariat
>
>  
>

-- Paradyne Mail --

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

---

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:33:42 +0200

> need to do anything. I don't want to be over barring, yet I want to keep 
I propose that you send an email to [email-masked] (copy me pls)
to ask what the status is. A week seems pretty long for the doc to appear.
Maybe something dropped through the cracks.

Bert