Subject: [Adslmib] New LCS MIBS have been posted

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:40:12 +0200

Hi,

      I would like to thank Bert for the feedback on the two VDSL LCS
drafts. Having addressed Bert's comments I have posted
two new VDSL LCS drafts, which should be available soon in the  draft
directory.

      draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl-ext-scm-08.txt
      ==============================

      1. Correct corrupted lines on pages 7, 8 and 10.
      2. Corrected over length page 14.
      3. Removed VdslSCMBandUsage and replace this with TruthValue,
importing it from RFC2579.
      4. As a result of item 3 renamed:
                    a)  OLD NAME: vdslLineSCMConfProfileBandUsage NEW NAME:
vdslLineSCMConfProfileBandInUse
                    b)  OLD NAME: vdslLineSCMPhysBandUsage
NEW NAME:   vdslLineSCMPhysBandInUse
      5. Removed superfluous descriptions in vdslLineSCMConfProfileBandId
and vdslLineSCMPhysbandId.
      6. The range for the constellation size remains unchanged refer to my
earlier email of 13th Jan.

                draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl-ext-mcm-06.txt
      ==============================

      1. Changed the sentence regarding persistence in the description of
each of the table entries
         to "All read-create-objects defined in this table SHOULD be stored
persistently."
      2. The ranges are correct as is, so they remain unchanged.
      3. Correction to the MIB Compliance section.
      4. Correction to the security section.

Regards,
Menachem

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib