Subject: [Adslmib] Propoed Errata for RFC 4319

From: Clay Sikes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:17:22 -0500

Hi,

I would like to propose the following RFC errata for RFC 4319 
(http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4319.txt).  Please let me know by January 6 
if there are any issues.

Figure 2, page 10
        =2=    SHDSL optional wire-pair-2 (Not applicable to HDSL2)

Should be:
        =2=    SHDSL optional wire-pair-2 (Not applicable to HDSL2)
                   and SHDSL.bis optional wire-pair-3 and wire-pair-4
                   (not applicable to HDSL2 and 'classic' SHDSL)

Section 2.7, page 11, second bullet, last paragraph
        The index value for this profile is a locally-unique

Should be:
        The index value for these profiles is a locally-unique

Page 15, Revision December 7, 2005, description text
        2.  Modified all rates such that their rates are only

Should be:
        2.  Modified all rates such that they are only

Page 16, Hdsl2ShdslPerfCurrDayCount, second paragraph in the description
        Hdsl2Shdsl1DayIntevalCount, and the current interval gauge

Should be:
        Hdsl2Shdsl1DayIntervalCount, and the current interval gauge

Page 17, Hdsl2ShdslPerfIntervalThreshold , description
        a 15-minute interval numbers at most 900, objects of this

Should be:
        a 15-minute interval numbers is at most 900, objects of this

Page 18, Hdsl2ShdslWirePair , description
        wire), and G.shdsl.bis support an optional third pair

Should be:
        wire), and G.shdsl.bis lines support an optional third pair

Page 45, hdsl2ShdslSpanConfMinLineRate, description
        If the minimum line rate equals the maximum line rate
        (hdsl2ShdslSpanMaxLineRate), the line rate is considered
        'fixed'. 

Should be:
        If the minimum line rate equals the maximum line rate
        (hdsl2ShdslSpanConfMaxLineRate), the line rate is considered
        'fixed'.

Page 46, hdsl2ShdslSpanConfMaxLineRate, description
        If the minimum line rate equals the maximum line rate
         (hdsl2ShdslSpanMaxLineRate), the line rate is considered
         'fixed'. 

Should be:
        If the minimum line rate (hdsl2ShdslSpanConfMinLineRate) equals
         the maximum line rate, the line rate is considered
         'fixed'. 

Best Regards,
Clay Sikes

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib