Subject: [Adslmib] draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-00.txt

From: Uri Shabi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:45:11 +0200

Hi all,
I was not involved in your MIB process until now and would like to give
my comments,

1. para 4.1.5 ifSpeed section reads the following:
"For the GBS it is the sum of the current operating data rates of all
BCEs in the aggregation group, without the encapsulation overhead and
G.Bond overhead, but accounting for the Inter-Frame Gaps (IFG)"
As I understand the IFG refers to Ethernet medium but the GBS of type
g9981&3 are not Ethernet.

2. Looking at the G.998.2 and 802.3ah EFM bonding, these are almost the
same thing. AS I understand on the MIB progress, there are the EFM-Cu
and the GBOND-ETH, why to do two MIBs and not keep with a single one?

3. Where can I get WT-157?

Appreciate your comments, Uri.

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib