Subject: [Adslmib] New drafts are available.

From: "Menachem Dodge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:22:36 +0200

Hi,
 
    The common xDSL G.Bond MIB initial draft has been posted and is
available on the WG web page. Many thanks to Edward for his efforts in
producing this document.  Unfortunately the initial drafts of the
remaining xDSL G.Bond MIBs are not yet available but I hope that these
will be available soon.
 
    In addition, the Vdsl2 draft version 02 has been posted and is
available on the web page.  Many thanks to Umberto, Scott and Moti for
producing this document.

Best Regards,
Menachem
 
_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib