Subject: [Adslmib] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: ATM-Based xDSL Bonded Interfaces MIB
	Author(s)	: E. Beili, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2007-5-14
	
   This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
   use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based networks.  This
   document proposes an extension to the GBOND-MIB which defines a set
   of common objects for managing multi-pair bonded Digital Subscriber
   Line (xDSL) interfaces.  In particular, it describes objects used for
   managing parameters of the ATM based xDSL multi-pair bonded
   interfaces, as defined in ITU-T recommendations G.998.1.  The
   Management Information Base (MIB) modules specific to the other
   bonding technologies are defined in GBOND-ETH-MIB and GBOND-TDIM-MIB
   respectively.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib