Subject: [Adslmib] I-D Action:draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 07:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Line 2 (VDSL2)
	Author(s)       : M. Morgenstern, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2-05.txt
	Pages           : 227
	Date            : 2008-06-01

This document defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module for
use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
particular, it describes objects used for managing parameters of the
"Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Line 2 (VDSL2)" interface type,
which are also applicable for managing ADSL, ADSL2, and ADSL2+
interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib