Subject: [Adslmib] FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-03.txt

From: Menachem Dodge <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 09:57:23 +0300

Hi,

I would like to thank Edward for his great efforts in producing this draft of the G.Bond MIB.

Everyone, please kindly review this draft and send any comments on the mailing list.

Best Regards,
Menachem 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 7:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Adslmib] I-D Action:draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond) MIB
	Author(s)       : E. Beili, M. Morgenstern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2009-05-20

This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.
This document proposes an extension to the Interfaces Group MIB with
a set of common objects for managing multi-pair bonded Digital
Subscriber Line (xDSL) interfaces, defined in ITU-T recommendations
G.998.1, G.998.2 and G.998.3.  The MIB modules specific to each
bonding technology are defined in GBOND-ATM-MIB, GBOND-ETH-MIB and
GBOND-TDIM-MIB respectively.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
W0ludGVybmV0U2hvcnRjdXRdDQpVUkw9ZnRwOi8vZnRwLmlldGYub3JnL2ludGVybmV0LWRyYWZ0
cy9kcmFmdC1pZXRmLWFkc2xtaWItZ2JvbmQtbWliLTAzLnR4dA0K