Subject: [Adslmib] RFC 6768 on ATM-Based xDSL Bonded Interfaces MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 07:10:33 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6768

        Title:      ATM-Based xDSL Bonded Interfaces MIB 
        Author:     E. Beili
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      34
        Characters: 64283
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6768.txt

This document defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module for
use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.
This document proposes an extension to the GBOND-MIB module with a
set of objects for managing ATM-based multi-pair bonded xDSL
interfaces, as defined in ITU-T Recommendation G.998.1.

This document is a product of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC