Subject: [Adslmib] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6765 (3592)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 06:59:04 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6765,
"xDSL Multi-Pair Bonding (G.Bond) MIB".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6765&eid=3592

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: Edward Beili <[email-masked]>

Section: 8

Original Text
-------------
An object identifier for gBondMIB MODULE-IDENTITY has been allocated
by IANA in the MIB-2 transmission sub-tree (211).

This document defines the first version of the IANA-maintained IANA-
GBOND-TC-MIB module.  It is intended that each new G.998 bonding
scheme defined by the ITU-T Q4/SG15 working group and approved for
publication in a revision of ITU-T G.998.x will be added to the IANA-
maintained MIB module, provided that it is suitable for being managed
by the base objects in the GBOND-MIB module.  An object identifier
for ianaGBondTcMIB MODULE-IDENTITY has been allocated by IANA in the
MIB-2 transmission sub-tree (215).

Corrected Text
--------------
An object identifier for gBondMIB MODULE-IDENTITY has been allocated
by IANA in the MIB-2 sub-tree (211).

This document defines the first version of the IANA-maintained IANA-
GBOND-TC-MIB module.  It is intended that each new G.998 bonding
scheme defined by the ITU-T Q4/SG15 working group and approved for
publication in a revision of ITU-T G.998.x will be added to the IANA-
maintained MIB module, provided that it is suitable for being managed
by the base objects in the GBOND-MIB module.  An object identifier
for ianaGBondTcMIB MODULE-IDENTITY has been allocated by IANA in the
MIB-2 sub-tree (215).

Notes
-----

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6765 (draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-11)
--------------------------------------
Title               : xDSL Multi-Pair Bonding (G.Bond) MIB
Publication Date    : February 2013
Author(s)           : E. Beili, M. Morgenstern
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : ADSL MIB
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG