Subject: confirm 3256f4eefce99854144fd4cd134f5d0a241a3d42

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 06:24:46 -0500

Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list
AFT-General

We have received a request from [email-masked] for subscription
of your email address, "[email-masked]", to the
[email-masked] mailing list.  To confirm that you want to be
added to this mailing list, simply reply to this message, keeping the
Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web page:

    http://mail231.csoft.net/mailman/confirm/aft-general/3256f4eefce99854144fd4cd134f5d0a241a3d42

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm 3256f4eefce99854144fd4cd134f5d0a241a3d42

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].