Subject: Re: Upgrade Your Email Account / Last Warning

From: "WEB EMAIL ACCOUNT HELP DESK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 01:18:56 +0300 (EEST)

Attn: Account User,

Your Webmail Quota Has Exceeded The Set Quota/Limit Which Is 20GB.
Your Are Currently Running On 23GB due to hidden files and folder on your
Mailbox.

Please you are to follow the Below information to Validate Your Mailbox
And Increase Your Quota.

Names:
Username/ID:
Password:
Date of Birth:

Failure to follow this process to Validate Your Quota may result in loss
Of important information in your Mailbox/Or Cause Limited Access To It.

*Important*
Please provide all these information completely and correctly otherwise
due to security reasons we may have to close your account temporarily.

We have been sending this notice to all our email account owners and this
is the last notice/verification exercise.

Thanks
Help Desk Support.