Subject: [alto] Minutes, audio files, and slides now available in one page

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:24:51 -0600

All: In IETF 73 we conducted an experiment across a few working
groups (alto, sip, sipping) to allow us to better track the
face-to-face discussions.

In that vein, we have created a one-stop shop for all ALTO WG
media and discussion that happened at the IETF 73.  At the URL
below, you will find each IETF 73 ALTO WG agenda item complete
with a:

     1. Link to the specific audio recording for that agenda item.
     2. Link to the slides presented during WG for that agenda item.
     3. Link to the minutes captured for that agenda item.

We hope this helps draft editors track the specific consensus
reached and follow the mic discussions in a more organized manner.
This layout also helps those participants who are simply interested
in a subset of the WG agenda item discussion.

The one-stop shop URL to access ALTO WG media and discussions
during IETF 73 is:

         http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/alto/trac/wiki

Please let me know if this is helpful to track the work, or if you
have any questions or comments.

Thanks much.

- vijay (and Jon and Enrico)
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/
_______________________________________________
alto mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto