Subject: [alto] Alto Problem Statement

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:39:01 -0700

I was preparing the slides for the IETF 74 ALTO meeting for the  
ProblemStatement,
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marocco-alto-problem-statement-05.txt
(Full URL here for you to click on...)

I believe that the current text incorporates all open issues raised on
the list.  To me, this means one of two things:

(1) You have read the document, and you think it is great.  That is
wonderful!  Please let us know.  If you do not think it is great, PLEASE
let us know by saying what we need to discuss on the list.

(2) You have not read the document, so you do not have an opinion.  That
is OK if you do not plan on ever reading the document.  It is not OK if
there are issues and you are not bringing them to our attention for
discussion.

We have discussed what the problem statement is about, what it goals
are, and its content over the past two IETFs.  Thus if there are no open
issues raised on the list, I would offer we still have a (short) agenda
slot for last-minute readers to say their piece.  Otherwise, we are  
done.