Subject: [alto] Additional ALTO session

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:08:59 -0700

Hi all,

an additional session will take place on Thursday Mar 26, 16:10 to
17:00, in room Continental 7&8. It will be organized as an open
discussion about the various solution proposals.

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico

---

From: Nicholas Weaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 06:41:14 -0700

I'm afraid I'll be unable to attend for my slot on Thursday (this just  
came up).

Fortunatly, I do think the comment stands on its own well enough and  
is slightly orthoginal to other issues.

Please remove me from the agenda, thanks, and accept my apology for  
this last minute cancellation.

---

From: Reinaldo Penno <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 00:14:23 -0700

Hello Enrico,

Is this an IETF sponsored additional session, meaning scribes, procedures,
etc or just an informal session?

Thanks,

Reinaldo

---

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 02:26:57 -0500

> etc or just an informal session?

It is an official WG-sponsored session.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs