Subject: [alto] Reminder: IETF 76 deadlines

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:16:03 -0500

[as co-chair]

Folks: Just a reminder on deadlines for documents and
registration for Hiroshima IETF.

The -00 deadline for submission is Mon, Oct 19, 2009, 24:00
UTC/GMT.

The deadline for submitting revised drafts is a week later --
Mon, Oct. 26, 2009, 24:00 UTC/GMT.

The early bird registration and payment cut-off is Fri, Oct. 30,
2009, 24:00 UTC/GMT.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/

---

From: "Y.J. Gu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:44:08 +0800

Hi everyone,
We submitted a draft about ALTO Information redistribution. 

Abstract:
The ALTO protocol proposes several mechanisms to increase scalability.  One
of the proposed mechanisms is ALTO information redistribution.  This
document proposes a redistribution framework and provides suggestions
concerning the corresponding data format.

The URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gu-alto-redistribution-00.txt

We appreciate your comments.
Thanks.

Regards

Yingjie Gu