Subject: [alto] Agenda requests for IETF76

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:07:14 +0200

Folks,

deadlines for Hiroshima are approaching. Cutoff dates for I-D
submissions are Oct. 19 (for -00 drafts) and Oct. 26; an initial agenda
for the ALTO session is expected by Oct. 28, so if you wish to have a
slot please send us a request no later than Oct. 27.

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico

---

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:42:27 +0100

Agenda requests received so far are tracked here:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/alto/trac/wiki/Ietf76

If you have requested a slot, please check that it is correctly
reported, as tomorrow we'll publish an agenda based on such list (of
course the fact that a request appears in the list doesn't automatically
imply that it will get a slot on the agenda).

Enrico

---

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:49:12 +0100

The agenda is out: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/agenda/alto.html

Comments about it will be processed till Monday Nov 2 (i.e. the cutoff
date for revised agenda submission) and during the agenda bashing, at
the beginning of the meeting, on Wednesday Nov 11.

Enrico