Subject: [alto] #4: Provisioned bandwidth

From: "alto issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:13:41 -0000

#4: Provisioned bandwidth
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  enrico.marocco@…                 |       Owner:  Sebastian Kiesel <ietf-alto@…>         
     Type:  enhancement                      |      Status:  new                                    
 Priority:  major                            |   Milestone:                                         
Component:  reqs                             |     Version:                                         
 Severity:  -                                |    Keywords:                                         
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 The document should track (and ideally stimulate discussion to reach
 consensus) the arguments about providing information about provisioned
 bandwidth, as it may have non trivial impact on the protocol design. The
 topic was discussed in [wiki:Ietf76 Hiroshima] and previously on the
 mailing list:
 [http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/alto/current/msg00322.html]
 [http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/alto/current/msg00476.html]

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/alto/trac/ticket/4>
alto <http://tools.ietf.org/alto/>