Subject: Re: [alto] Agenda requests for IETF 79

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 09:22:41 -0600

On 10/18/10 2:05 AM, Enrico Marocco wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> if you are interested in getting a slot on the agenda of the next ALTO
> meeting, please send the chairs a request by Monday October 25.
> 
> For this meeting again, in order to facilitate attendance to non-native
> English speakers, chairs will apply the following policies:
> 
> 1. If a presenter does not submit initial slides by end of day Friday
>    before the IETF meeting, they are off the agenda.
> 
> 2. If a presenter does not provide final slides 24 hours before the WG
>    session, we use their initial slides.

Thanks, Enrico. I know we will have many participants from China at this
IETF meeting, and I'm sure they will appreciate it if the slides are
available early!

Speaking of which, I need to make my initial slides for the APPSAREA and
PRECIS sessions... :)

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/