Subject: [alto] your feedback on draft Multi-Cost ALTO

From: Sabine Randriamasy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:59:03 +0100

Hi all,

During the ALTO session of the last IETF79, I have presented a personal 
draft proposing to extend the ALTO protocol (i) to support additional 
Cost Types (ii) to get information on multiple Cost Types in one single 
query/response transaction.

I would like to have your feedback on this proposal, in particular, 
there were questions on this presentation that I need to make sure I 
understood.

Presentation slides can be found here
http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/79/slides/alto-1.pdf

The draft can be found here
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-randriamasy-alto-multi-cost-00.txt

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Sabine

-- 

---------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Sabine RANDRIAMASY
Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs France 
Centre de Villarceaux
Route de Villejust - 91620 NOZAY - FRANCE

E-MAIL : [email-masked]
TEL: +33 (0)1 30 77 27 45 
       2 103 27 45 (On Net)
---------------------------------------------------------