Subject: Re: [alto] ALTO Interop document updated (v1.0)

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:30:40 -0500

Robert Varga wrote:
> I think testcase 20 needs a bit of wiggle room, as draft-09 says that
> ordinal rankings are 'non-negative integers'. As discussed, this
> allows an implementation to return cost values {0, 1}instead of {1,
> 2}.

Robert: Sure, a server can return different ordinal values
than the ones shown in the test cases document.

> In testcase 15, the response lists "ipv4" twice under peeringpid2.

This was pointed out to me in private email and has already been
fixed.

I will release an updated version with diffs from previous version
soon.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/