Subject: [alto] Fwd: [apps-discuss] JSON Patch

From: Richard Alimi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 00:14:51 -0700

May be of interest for incremental updates.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul C. Bryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 3:42 PM
Subject: [apps-discuss] JSON Patch
To: [email-masked]

I have published and have been maintaining a JSON Patch Internet-Draft:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pbryan-json-patch-02

There's now at least three actively maintained implementations in as
many programming languages. Interest has been expressed in moving this
toward an RFC. I've discussed this briefly with Mark Nottingham, Pete
Resnick and Peter Saint-Andre, and consensus seems to be to raise this
with APPSAWG and see if there's any interest in developing this on a
standards track.

Thoughts?

Paul
_______________________________________________
apps-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss