Subject: [alto] fwd: I-D Action: draft-kiesel-alto-3pdisc-impl-00.txt

From: Sebastian Kiesel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:59:22 +0100

Dear ALTO WG members,

There is running code!  The primary goal is showing the feasibility of
implementing the 3pdisc algorithm, but the draft also illustrates the
NAPTR lookups used in draft-ietf-alto-server-discovery.

  -- Sebastian

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:30:43 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-kiesel-alto-3pdisc-impl-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Third-Party ALTO Server Discovery Prototype Implementation and Testbed
	Author(s)       : Sebastian Kiesel
	Filename        : draft-kiesel-alto-3pdisc-impl-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-02-12

Abstract:
   This document contains a prototype implementation for the third-party
   ALTO server discovery (3pdisc) procedure specified in
   draft-kist-alto-3pdisc-02.txt [I-D.kist-alto-3pdisc].  The prototype
   implementation has been written in Perl and tested with the GNU/Linux
   operating system.

   A set of BIND 9 configuration files and DNS zone files is also
   included.  They can be used for setting up a small, self-contained
   testbed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kiesel-alto-3pdisc-impl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kiesel-alto-3pdisc-impl-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

----- End forwarded message -----