Subject: [alto] ALTO WG Virtual Interim Meeting --- deciding the date and time

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 16:33:34 -0500

Folks: Enrico and I will like to hold a WG virtual interim meeting to
facilitate the protocol work to completion.

We believe that the WG is close to finishing the protocol work and it
will be conducive to get the attendant folks together to finalize the
remaining issues.

A poll has been opened up to decide when to hold the meeting.  The link
to the poll is:

    http://www.doodle.com/sgfn6ihask9rz58k

Please adjust for local time zones when answering the poll.

Please indicate your interest in attending the meeting by checking *ALL*
the times on the poll that you are available.  As soon as we have a
quorum, we will send out further information regarding logistics.

Please indicate your interest in attending the meeting by the end of
this week, i.e., by Sunday, June 1 2013.  That leaves us with enough
time to attend to the logistics of getting the meeting scheduled.

Thank you.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq