Subject: [alto] Reminder: ALTO WG Virtual Interim Meeting --- deciding the date and time

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 08:25:54 -0500

Folks: If you have not yet done so and are interested in attending
the ALTO virtual meeting, please go to the link below and indicate
your preferred time.

A poll has been opened up to decide when to hold the meeting.  The link
to the poll is:

    http://www.doodle.com/sgfn6ihask9rz58k

Please adjust for local time zones when answering the poll.

Please indicate your interest in attending the meeting by checking *ALL*
the times on the poll that you are available.  As soon as we have a
quorum, we will send out further information regarding logistics.

Please indicate your interest in attending the meeting by the end of
this week, i.e., by Sunday, June 2 2013.  That leaves us with enough
time to attend to the logistics of getting the meeting scheduled.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq