Subject: [alto] 转发: New Version Notification for draft-fu-alto-nfv-usecase-00.txt

From: 付乔 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:34:14 +0800

Hi all,

We have presented a new draft about a use case of ALTO with the emergence of NFV.

Your comments are more than welcome.

BR
Lingli

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2013年10月20日 12:19
收件人: Zehn Cao; Haibin Song; Qiao Fu; Zhen Cao
主题: New Version Notification for draft-fu-alto-nfv-usecase-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-fu-alto-nfv-usecase-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Qiao Fu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-fu-alto-nfv-usecase
Revision:	 00
Title:		 What's the Impact of Virtualization to ALTO?
Creation date:	 2013-10-19
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-alto-nfv-usecase-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-alto-nfv-usecase
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-alto-nfv-usecase-00

Abstract:
   This draft presents a use case of Application Layer Traffic
   Optimization (ALTO) with the emergence of Network Function
   Virtualization (NFV).  The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization
   (ALTO) Service provides network information (e.g., basic network
   location structure and preferences of network paths) with the goal of
   modifying network resource consumption patterns while maintaining or
   improving application performance.  The emerging Network Functions
   Virtualisation (NFV), as currently being in progress in ETSI NFV,
   leverages standard IT virtualisation technology to consolidate many
   network equipment types onto industry standard high volume servers,
   switches and storage.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat