Subject: [alto] Reminder: ALTO WG meeting and submitting drafts

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:05:54 -0500

Folks: This is a reminder that we are scheduled to meet on Monday Nov
4, 2013 @ 1740 - 1940 local time.  This date is subject to change until
the final agenda is released tomorrow, but I suspect that the meeting
time will the same in the final agenda.

As announced earlier [1], among requests for WG-chartered items, Enrico
and I are also soliciting proposals for ALTO extensions.

The draft cutoff date is 2013-10-21 (Monday), UTC 24:00, which is a
little more than a week from today.

Please ensure that all drafts are submitted by the above deadline so the
WG can discuss them before the meeting.

Thanks,

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/alto/current/msg02156.html

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq