Subject: [alto] Publication request of draft-ietf-alto-protocol-24

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:27:10 +0100

Hi all,

this is to inform you that publication of draft-ietf-alto-protocol-24
has just been requested.

The status of the document can be tracked on the IETF datatracker:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-protocol/

The document shepherd writeup submitted with the publication request can
be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-protocol/shepherdwriteup/

As per the IETF approval and publication process, the document will now
go through several generic and specific review steps (apps-dir, gen-art,
IESG, IETF). Spencer is the responsible Area Director that will take the
document through the process. We will take care that all relevant
comments be brought to the attention of the Working Group, so that we
can provide him with all the information he may need to defend the
choices that shaped the document to the current form.

We would like to thank once again the editors and all the people who
have contributed to this specification effort.

Enrico