Subject: [alto] [[email-masked]: I-D Action: draft-kiesel-alto-availability-metrics-00.txt]

From: Sebastian Kiesel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:40:06 +0100

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:28:55 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-kiesel-alto-availability-metrics-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO metrices for expressing availability information
        Authors         : Sebastian Kiesel
                          Michael Scharf
        Filename        : draft-kiesel-alto-availability-metrics-00.txt
        Pages           : 14
        Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies new metrices to be used with the ALTO
   protocol.  The goal is to provide information about the availability
   of physical network, host, and storage infrastructures to management
   systems that orchestrate virtual infrastructures on top of them.

Terminology and Requirements Language

   This document makes use of the ALTO terminology defined in [RFC5693]
   and [RFC6708].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kiesel-alto-availability-metrics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kiesel-alto-availability-metrics-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

----- End forwarded message -----