Subject: [alto] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on charter-ietf-alto-03-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 05:37:45 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-alto-03-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-alto/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you did s/privacy/privacy and information leakage/
in the relavant paragraph, that'd be lovely. (What whatever
wordsmithing would be needed.)

---

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 07:53:05 -0500

> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-alto/

Hi, Stephen, this is fixed in charter-ietf-alto-03-02.

Thanks for taking a look.

Spencer

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 13:55:23 +0100

Now it is lovely:-)

Thanks for the speedy processing.

Cheers,
S.