Subject: [alto] Fwd: Approved: charter-ietf-alto-03-06

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 16:08:35 -0500

Dear ALTO working group,

I just wanted to let you know that the IESG has approved your updated 
charter based on the discussions on the ALTO mailing list and the 
excellent working group session you had in London.

The updated charter should come popping out to the usual places in a day 
or so, but until then, it's at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-alto/.

Thank you for the work you've already done. Please take this as a signal 
to do some more.

See you in Toronto!

Spencer, as responsible AD

  -------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Approved: charter-ietf-alto-03-06
Date: 	Fri, 30 May 2014 15:38:17 -0500
From: 	Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
To: 	IESG IESG <[email-masked]>

All blocks and comments have been resolved, and milestones have been
updated.

And thanks to all for your help with this update.