Subject: [alto] Reminder: ALTO Interim Virtual Meeting Poll

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 09:43:55 -0500

Folks: Reminder.  Please participate so we can gather a sense of
logistics required.

--- Forwarded message

Folks: As posted earlier, we are planning a virtual interim meeting in
lieu of the Yokohama meeting.

As a first cut, let's decide on a date and start time.  We are planning
on the meeting to be of 2 hours.

There is a Doodle poll to help guide us to a specific date and
time.  Please go to http://doodle.com/poll/4p7ku7uk3duiemwi and
indicate a preference.  Please participate by midnight Tuesday (Sep 22,
2015) to make sure your preference is taken in account.

Once we figure out the date, more information will follow with bridge
and related logistics.

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq