Subject: [alto] Draft agenda for interim meeting

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 09:45:13 -0500

Folks: The draft agenda for the interim meeting is available at [1].

We have a 2 hour slot, but received more requests for agenda time than
the 120 minutes can accommodate.

To accommodate majority of the requests, we have had to move the ones
without an I-D to the overflow section and trim the time requested of
the ones we could accommodate.

Please take a look at the agenda and let Jan and me know if there are
any concerns.

The WebEx information has been posted to the list by the IETF Secretary,
Please take a look at the meeting logistics in that email.

[1] 
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/10/27/alto/agenda/agenda-interim-2015-alto-1

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq