Subject: [alto] New I-D: draft-bertz-alto-aggrimpl-00

From: Lyle Bertz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:21:32 -0500

All,

This I-D (informational) formalizes some of the work on the e_alto open
source project ( http://github.com/lylebe/e__alto ) - specifically ALTO
aggregation requirements and how aggregation could occur.  We'll discuss
this a bit at the interim meeting.

Name:           draft-bertz-alto-aggrimpl
Revision:       00
Title:          Extensions for ALTO Aggregation
Document date:  2015-10-19
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bertz-alto-aggrimpl-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertz-alto-aggrimpl/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertz-alto-aggrimpl-00

Comments appreciated.

Lyle