Subject: [alto] WG draft status, please respond

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 11:16:34 -0500

Folks: This is the status of the WG documents as best as we are able to
piece it together.  Unfortunately, there has not been much progress since
IETF 102 in Montreal.  We really need to make progress on these documents.

Please see the status of the documents below and appraise the list of
current state of the work so Jan and I can start moving the more mature
pieces of work ahead.

- cost-calendar: AD reviewed the document (-07).  Authors modified document
 (-08) to address AD review on Sep-21-2018.  Token is with Mirja.

- xdom-disc: Expired Sep-6-2018.  Jan had prepared a proto writeup for this
 draft.  The authors are to release -03 for this draft so it can move ahead.
 @Authors, can you please update the list with the status of this draft?

 - incr-update-sse: Dawn indicates [1] that there have been substantial
changes
 to the draft and an indepth review from an expert will be needed.  Jan and
 I will appreciate if someone from the list who has substantive ALTO
experience
 can review the document as an expert.  Please let us know.

- performance-metrics: No change since IETF 102.  @Authors: can you please
 update the list with the status of this draft?

- unified-props: Jensen has posted a discussion on Sep-26-2018 that needs
 WG list attention, please see [2].  We need to close open issues here for
 this draft to move ahead.  Please engage Jensen with his queries in [2].

- cdni-request-routing: There has been no movement on this since IETF 102.
 It does not appear that the work is ready to be WGLC'd.  @Authors, can
 you please update the list with the status of this draft?

- path-vector: This appears to be progressing in the WG.  There has been
some
 discussion on this on the list.

[1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/alto/current/msg03807.html
[2] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/alto/current/msg03808.html

Thanks.