Subject: [alto] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-alto-xdom-disc-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 19:08:34 -0800

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-alto-xdom-disc-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-xdom-disc/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In this text,

   One such scenario is detailed in
   Appendix C.

there are several scenarios in Appendix C. I THINK you may want me to look at
Appendix C.3, which is an example, which is fine, but whether that's what you
want me to look at or not, it would be useful to point more specifically at
what you're thinking about.