Subject: [alto] ALTO weekly meetings

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 13:34:26 -0400

Dear all,

Thanks a lot to those who attended the IETF ALTO session the day before
yesterday (Tuesday) either remotely using Meetecho or in person in Prague.
For those who did not attend, it was a wonderful session, in which we
discussed both the progress of existing WG documents and 3 potential
remaining work. The chairs and AD provided clear guidance and suggestions!

During the meeting, we mentioned the *Wednesday* weekly meetings started
last year in which a team discusses both the existing WG documents and
potential extensions.

The schedule from this point is planned as the following: we discuss
existing documents and extensions in alternate weeks, and hence the plan
for the next 4 weeks is the following:

- Apr. 3: Existing documents; in particular, Unified Properties and FCI
- Apr. 10: Extensions (5G, and other use cases)
- Apr. 17: Existing documents, in particular, PV
- Apr. 24: Extensions (5G, and other use cases)

Danny is our meeting tsar; and Jensen the backup tsar.

It is not required that everyone attends each meeting, but any suggestions
for topics are highly welcome. The meetings are *open* and feel free to
join. To avoid spamming the alto@ietf mailing list, we will post meeting
reminders for the first two meetings to alto@ietf and then will stop. *If
you want to receive later reminders, please let me (Danny or Jensen) know,
and we will love to have you.*

The meetings are always at *9:30 US ET* (EU may change Daylight soon and we
plan to stick to the US schedule for now).

The meetings use *zoom* to allow sharing of slides:
https://yale.zoom.us/j/8423318713

Cheers,
Y. Richard Yang
Professor of Computer Science