Subject: [alto] Defer ALTO Weekly Meeting to Next Monday

From: Jensen Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 10:39:48 -0400

Hi all,

People from most countries including Brazil, China, and France will
celebrate the International Labor Day tomorrow. As the next meeting will
focus on the discussion about existing documents (e.g., UP, PV, and FCI),
we hope the major co-authors of those documents could attend the meeting.
So Danny and I had a discussion and propose to change the meeting schedules
as follows:

   - Defer ALTO Meeting tomorrow to 9:30 am US ET Next Monday (May 6)
      - Agenda: existing documents discussion.
      - Target: finish the revision of unified properties
   - Keep Next Week ALTO Meeting going at 9:30 US ET Next Wednesday (May 8)
      - Agenda: ALTO extensions discussion

*If people have any questions for this schedule, please let Danny and I
know.

*We notice that some people in the meeting reminder cc list have not
subscribed the ALTO WG mailing list. From the next meeting, we will only
use the official WG mailing list to send the meeting reminder. Please use
this link (https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto) to subscribe to the
ALTO mailing list as soon as you can, in case you miss the future meeting
reminders.

Best regards,

Jensen

---

From: "Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 17:41:01 +0000

Hello Jensen,

Thanks for arranging this. May 8th as well will be a commemoration day in France, so I will not be able to attend either.
Best regards,
Sabine

From: Jensen Zhang <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 4:40 PM
To: IETF ALTO <[email-masked]>
Subject: Defer ALTO Weekly Meeting to Next Monday

Hi all,

People from most countries including Brazil, China, and France will celebrate the International Labor Day tomorrow. As the next meeting will focus on the discussion about existing documents (e.g., UP, PV, and FCI), we hope the major co-authors of those documents could attend the meeting. So Danny and I had a discussion and propose to change the meeting schedules as follows:

  *   Defer ALTO Meeting tomorrow to 9:30 am US ET Next Monday (May 6)

     *   Agenda: existing documents discussion.
     *   Target: finish the revision of unified properties

  *   Keep Next Week ALTO Meeting going at 9:30 US ET Next Wednesday (May 8)

     *   Agenda: ALTO extensions discussion
*If people have any questions for this schedule, please let Danny and I know.

*We notice that some people in the meeting reminder cc list have not subscribed the ALTO WG mailing list. From the next meeting, we will only use the official WG mailing list to send the meeting reminder. Please use this link (https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto) to subscribe to the ALTO mailing list as soon as you can, in case you miss the future meeting reminders.

Best regards,

Jensen

---

From: Jensen Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 09:35:22 -0400

Hi all,

We are using the bridge: https://yale.zoom.us/my/yryang for today's
meeting. For people interested in the discussion of WG documents revisions,
please feel free to join.

Thanks,
Jensen

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 10:39 AM Jensen Zhang <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> this link (https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto) to subscribe to
> the ALTO mailing list as soon as you can, in case you miss the future
> meeting reminders.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jensen
>

---

From: Jensen Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 10:15:10 -0400

Hi all,

Sorry about that we sent the meeting reminder late this time. Very few
people presented today. So we only had a brief meeting. Thanks to the
people who joined today's meeting!

We will continue the ALTO extensions discussion this Wednesday. For people
who cannot join the meeting, we will send the meeting record after that.

We will schedule some document revision discussions in some smaller groups.
If people are interested in some particular documents, please feel free to
ping Danny and me to join the related discussions.

Thanks,
Jensen