Subject: [alto] Multi-domain ALTO

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 13:17:54 -0400

Dear ALTOers,

Some of us are working actively on multi-domain ALTO, with some initial
results just published in ANRW on Monday. Yesterday, Danny gave a briefing
at the ALTO session as well (
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/materials/slides-105-alto-supporting-multi-domain-use-cases-with-alto-00
).

It was definitely among the very best talks at IETF and we strongly
encourage that you take a look if you have an interest and when you find
the time.

Cheers,
Richard

-- 
-- 
 =====================================
| Y. Richard Yang <[email-masked]>   |
| Professor of Computer Science       |
| http://www.cs.yale.edu/~yry/        |
 =====================================