Subject: [alto] Finalizing the ALTO CDNI-FCI Document

From: Jan Seedorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 22:22:13 +0200

Dear CDNI folks,

some time ago it was agreed (in the CDNI WG) that the transport of CDNI 
FCI objects defined in RFC8008/8006 will be done via a new ALTO service. 
The corresponding work was thus transferred to the ALTO WG. We are now 
finalizing this document and would like to have CDNI experts to have a look:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-06

The FCI JSON objects and their semantics from RFC8008/8006 have not 
changed; the draft cited above defines a new ALTO service to transport 
such objects.

We plan to issue a WGLC on this document soon, so please have a look and 
let us know any comments you might have. We would also appreciate if 
during the upcoming  2-week WGLC we could have one individual reviewer 
from the CDNI WG (Kevin?).

Let us (the authors and the ALTO WG) know if you have any questions or 
comments.

  - Jan

-- 
****************************
Prof. Dr. Jan Seedorf
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
[email-masked]

Hochschule für Technik Stuttgart
Fakultät Vermessung, Informatik und Mathematik
Schellingstr. 24
D-70174 Stuttgart
www.hft-stuttgart.de
****************************