Subject: [alto] ALTO meeting info for Sep. 18, 2019

From: Jensen Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 11:26:57 -0400

Dear ALTOers,

Just a friendly reminder that we will continue our weekly meeting this
Wednesday (*Sep-18*) at *9:30 am US ET*.

Current Agenda*:

   - Go over the initial ALTO interop script
   - Discuss about integration between ALTO and SENSE

*If people have other agenda items, please feel free to post.

Bridge: https://yale.zoom.us/my/yryang

Best regards,
Jensen

---

From: Kai GAO <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 22:21:52 +0800

Hi all,

I'm very sorry but I had some trouble with the zoom Linux/Android clients
tonight. My apologies.

Best,
Kai

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 11:27 PM Jensen Zhang <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "alto-weekly-meeting" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email-masked].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/alto-weekly-meeting/CAAbpuyrc%2BdFBFuUFH8xUR0-AL5zfW9HAENw5sPGjd%3DwzfEDbOg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/alto-weekly-meeting/CAAbpuyrc%2BdFBFuUFH8xUR0-AL5zfW9HAENw5sPGjd%3DwzfEDbOg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

---

From: Jensen Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 10:38:45 -0400

Hi Kai,

Don't worry. We just went over the initial interop script and planed a
little bit for invited talks of the workshop. You didn't lose too much.

The current interop script appears at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A5hmvK8WfTK1FNhUDGz_PFGvZgeKZxoL8IAJiAZVVNA/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Jensen