Subject: [alto] New WGLC of draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-17

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 09:56:29 -0600

All: draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse has been in WGLC for a while.  Going
back to resurrect it's state, I see that -11 was WGLC'd on June 20, 2018
and that WGLC ended on Jul 4, 2018 [1].  After that the draft has changed
various times and has been discussed during the Dec 2018 virtual interim
[2], and IETF 104 [3].  The minutes for IETF 104 [3] indicate that the
chairs were to issue another WGLC, but that never happened, until now.

Therefore, please consider this email as a second WGLC for
draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse.  The WGLC lasts from today (Nov 14, 2019)
to Dec 8, 2019.  I have extended the WGLC beyond the customary two weeks to
account for the IETF 106 meeting next week.

It will be great if at least two people could indicate their willingness to
perform a WGLC on -17.  Please send Jan and me an email to this effect.

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/alto/NNrG6P7MjRW1GwYbIJFUDi1089k
[2]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-interim-2018-alto-01-201812110600/
[3] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-104-alto/

Thank you all for your patience as we move the pending work ahead.

Have a productive IETF 106.

Cheers,

- vijay