Subject: [alto] Please upload your materials

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 09:02:14 -0600

All: In preparation for our meeting on Thu, please upload your materials in
PDF format.  If you have a datatracker login, please login and upload your
slides.  The first time you do so, it will ask the chairs to confirm; once
that is done, you will be able to upload incremental versions without chair
confirmation.

If you do not have a datatracker login, please do get one by going to
datatracker.ietf.org/  Once you are there, at the top left, there is a row
of options, one of which is "User".  Select it and from the dropdown menu,
select "New Account".

Cheers,

- vijay

---

From: "Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 07:53:25 +0000

Hello,

Once you have an account, the link to upload the slides is https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/session/alto
Cheers,
Sabine

From: alto <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Vijay Gurbani
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 4:02 PM
To: IETF ALTO <[email-masked]>
Subject: [alto] Please upload your materials

All: In preparation for our meeting on Thu, please upload your materials in PDF format.  If you have a datatracker login, please login and upload your slides.  The first time you do so, it will ask the chairs to confirm; once that is done, you will be able to upload incremental versions without chair confirmation.

If you do not have a datatracker login, please do get one by going to datatracker.ietf.org/<http://datatracker.ietf.org/>  Once you are there, at the top left, there is a row of options, one of which is "User".  Select it and from the dropdown menu, select "New Account".

Cheers,

- vijay