Subject: [alto] IETF 106 ANI Nov. 20 side meeting slides

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 17:33:26 +0800

Dear all,

It was a wonderful meeting this morning. Some asked for the slides and here
is a link, for now, to the slides:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8xamtujadex7idl/AAAujFZxfVZnpMVGNk3Yu5t5a?dl=0

We will place the slides at a more stable location soon after this ietf.

Thank you so much to the wonderful speakers and the active engagement of
many both during and after the meeting.

Cheers,
Richard, Sabine, Borje, Farni, and Kai

-- 
-- 
 =====================================
| Y. Richard Yang <[email-masked]>   |
| Professor of Computer Science       |
| http://www.cs.yale.edu/~yry/        |
 =====================================

---

From: Danny Alex Lachos Perez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 08:50:16 -0200

Hello Richard, Sabine, Borje, Farni, Kai

Congrats for the excellent/productive side-meeting and thanks for sharing
the slides.

One question. Did you record the side-meeting?
If so, could you share it too?

Best regards,

Danny Lachos

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 7:33 AM Y. Richard Yang <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> It was a wonderful meeting this morning. Some asked for the slides and
> here is a link, for now, to the slides:
> _______________________________________________
> alto mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto
>

---

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 08:23:31 -0600

Richard: You can hang the slides off the main IETF ALTO meetings material
page; just submit them using the datatracker and Jan or I will approve it.
That way, they will be archived and available in posterity.

Also, if you (or someone who attended the meeting as well) post any notes
on the mailing list summarizing the outcome, that would be great!

Thanks,

- vijay

---

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 03:33:51 +0800

Hi Vijay,

> That way, they will be archived and available in posterity.

Great suggestion. I will do soon.

> on the mailing list summarizing the outcome, that would be great!

Yes. I have some notes (in particular questions during session I not
covered in the slides, some key discussions during session II) and will
post in the next few days.

Richard

>> Richard, Sabine, Borje, Farni, and Kai
Richard