Subject: [alto] ALTO Meeting Agenda Update

From: Jensen Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 14:29:06 -0500

Hi Vijay,

After some discussion with other speakers and WG members, we propose
the following change to the meeting agenda. Could you help to update the
agenda?

1550 - 1600 10" Chair slides / Agenda bash                      Chairs
1601 - 1616 15" ALTO performance metrics [1]                    R. Yang
1617 - 1632 15" Unified properties for ALTO [2]                 S.
Randriamasy
1633 - 1648 15" ALTO Extension: Path vector [3]                 K. Gao
1649 - 1659 10" CDNI footprint and capabilities [4]             R. Yang
1700 - 1709  9" Using ALTO to determine service edge [5]        L. Contreras
1710 - 1720 10" Extending ALTO by using BGP communities [6]     L. Contreras

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new/
[3] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-path-vector/
[4]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto/
[5] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-alto-service-edge/
[6] No draft yet

Thanks,
Jensen

---

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 10:02:30 -0600

Jensen, Done.
Cheers,
- vijay