Subject: [alto] Highly ALTO related work

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 19:06:49 -0500

Dear ALTOers,

In this last day of 2019, I would like to send a link to this highly
related work:
http://people.csail.mit.edu/gsmaragd/publications/CoNEXT2019/

Not only the paper but also the slides linked at the page are also highly
useful as well.

The work won The CoNEXT 2019 Best paper award and IETF/IRTF Applied
Networking Research Prize 2020.

Big congratulations to Enric, Ingmar, Johannes, Georgios, and Anja!

Happy 2020!

Richard

-- 
-- 
 =====================================
| Y. Richard Yang <[email-masked]>   |
| Professor of Computer Science       |
| http://www.cs.yale.edu/~yry/        |
 =====================================