Subject: Re: [alto] Expiration impending: <draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-17.txt>

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 11:48:04 -0600

Authors: This draft is about to expire.  While resurrecting it is easy, I
will note that there has not been much discussion on the WGLC review [1]
and the chair review [2] from the author team.

Could the author team please attend to the reviews as soon as possible?  Or
let us know when to expect a revision.  Thank you for your work in making
sure that the remaining WG items are completed.

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/alto/C9_tS44bz7kq84Z3cpZZkMeUDFc
[2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/alto/-6AhxLa8o409o2k2gv5fXd9-6g4

- vijay

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 6:42 AM IETF Secretariat <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> The following draft will expire soon:
>
> Name:     draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse
> Title:    ALTO Incremental Updates Using Server-Sent Events (SSE)
> State:    I-D Exists
> Expires:  2020-01-24 (in 3 days, 19 hours)
>
>