Subject: [alto] Review for draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics-12

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 15:23:53 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear ALTO WG,

Below is my review for the performance metrics draft.

The document is well written and easy to follow. The specifications are also well-organized. I do not see major problems with the technical contents. However, there are a few typos and inconsistent usage of terms, as listed below.

Best,

Kai

======================================================================
Page 5: para 1:

rough -> roughly, max -> maximum

Page 6, sec 2.1

remove "and" before sla

latency typically do -> does

"SHOULD NOT" -> "MUST NOT", "can be placed" -> "must be placed"

Page 7, para 1:

a "sla" -> an "sla"

after figure 1, para 1:

"estimation -> "estimation"

Page 8,

with letter p -> with letter "p"

Page 15, example:

delay-var -> delay-variation

Page 28:

ALTO Server and Client -> ALTO server and client

Page 29:

"Since he ..." -> The paragraph is repeated and should be removed

==========================================================